GET CONTROL OF MITES, SCALES AND MORE WITH A BROAD-SPECTRUM BIOPESTICIDE THAT’S COMPATIBLE WITH BIOLOGICAL CONTROL AGENTS.
SEICAN acts on contact, penetrating and destroying susceptible body parts on mites, scales and other troublesome insects. It is a fast-acting biopesticide in conventional, sustainable and organic programs (OMRI-listed).
An alternative to mineral oils and chemical acaricides, with a repellent effect that prevents new infestations, SEICAN is a OMRI-listed with a natural active ingredient, Cinnamic aldehyde. It is an emulsifiable concentrate (EC) formulation that is effective at low doses.
MODES OF ACTION
- Softens the exoskeleton
- Promotes dehydration
- Alters the nervous system
- Alters the respiratory system, sealing the spiracles
- Eliminates pest through asphyxiation
- Acts as an antifeedant
- Reduces egg viability and production
- Natural active ingredient (Cinnamic aldehyde)
- Emulsifiable concentrate (EC) formulation
- Effective at low doses
- Ideally suited for Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Compatible with most biological control agents
- Suitable for resistance management
- Restricted-entry interval (REI) of 4 hours
- Pre-harvest interval (PHI) of 0 days
- For use in conventional, sustainable & organic programs