A HYBRID FUNGICIDE SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR SOYBEAN, RICE & PECAN GROWERS
REGEV HBX is a hybrid fungicide, uniting the disease fighting power of botanical and conventional chemistries. Specially tailored to the needs of soybean, rice and pecan producers, REGEV HBX combines Tea Tree Extract and difenoconazole into a very effective way to protect your crops from fungal and bacterial diseases, while reducing chemical load. REGEV HBX does this by delivering broad-spectrum preventive, anti-sporulant and double kick-back curative control through its eight powerful mechanisms of activity. Not only does it defend against devastating diseases like frogeye leaf spot, rice blast and pecan scab, it also enhances plant growth, yield and resistance management—making REGEV HBX a vital new component for crop protection programs.
EIGHT MECHANISMS OF ACTIVITY
The extract of the tea tree plant provides a unique set of terpenes with eight powerful mechanisms of activity. These enable REGEV HBX to disrupt cell membranes while inhibiting sporulation, spore germination, respiration, ion transport and mycelial growth. Plus, unlike most other fungicides, the tea tree extract in REGEV HBX also battles bacterial pathogens by disrupting cell membranes and inhibiting the infection process. Together, these mechanisms deliver the disease protection trifecta of preventive, anti-sporulant and curative disease control. The inclusion of difenoconazole then reinforces the tea tree extract by inhibiting fungal ergosterol biosynthesis, endowing REGEV HBX with double kick-back curative control.
- Specially crafted formula tailored to the needs of soybean, rice and pecan growers
- High efficacy against economically significant diseases including frogeye leaf spot, rice blast and pecan scab.
- Eight powerful mechanisms of activity with only one MRL
- Excellent tool for resistance management
- Inhibits spore germination and lesion development on treated leaves
- Enhances plant growth and yield
- Trifecta protection with preventive, anti-sporulant and curative disease control
- Double kick-back curative activity
- Easy to use