ITS ABSORPTION THROUGH ROOTS AND FOLIAGE IS PUTTING AMERICAN GROWERS IN CONTROL.
Now you can get the powerful pre-emergence and post-emergence control in almonds, grapes, tree nuts*, citrus**, conifers and olives.
The active ingredient in MISSION, flazasulfuron, is absorbed through the root and foliage of plants, so this innovative herbicide acts quickly and safely.
- Early post-emergence control of difficult weed species
- Long-lasting residual control with a low application rate of 2.14 to 2.85 oz per acre
- Flexible application timing (fall, winter and spring)—See label for complete details and application information
- Compatible with burndown products—See label for complete details and application information
- Offers a solid resistance management option
New Fungicide Available to Grape Growers... read »
MISSION® Herbicide Label Expanded... read »
Summit Welcomes Two New Team Members... read »
Primary Crops and Control Targets:
MISSION is sold exclusively through Helena Agri‑Enterprises and Tenkoz Member Companies
Approved for use in the following states: AL, AR, CA, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NV, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, WA, WI
Want to hear more about the advantages of MISSION?
Always read and follow label directions.
MISSION is an invention and registered trademark of Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. and is manufactured and developed by ISK Biosciences Corporation