IMPROVE GRAPE AND ALMOND YIELDS WITH A BLEND OF TWO POWERFUL FUNGICIDES.
Fervent® 475 SC fungicide gives you disease control for grapes and almonds that packs two leading active ingredients into one – KENJA®, a highly active SDHI fungicide and tebuconazole, a leading triazole fungicide. Together, they deliver two outstanding levels of disease management to help you improve your grape and almond yields.
SCIENCE THAT WORKS
FERVENT provides excellent disease control due in part to its SDHI fungicide component, which is one of the most active in its class. Its unique molecular structure gives it great flexibility and one of the lowest potentials for fungicide resistance. It also offers dual modes of action, for both preventative and curative activity in grapes and almonds.
- Excellent control of Powdery Mildew on grapes.
- Built-in resistance management through two different fungicide modes of action.
- SDHI component suppresses Botrytis.
- Dual modes of action provide both preventative and curative activity.
- Compatible for alternating with other Powdery Mildew products.
- Excellent curative and preventative control of key diseases in almonds.
- Effective for both early and late season disease control in almonds.